Tuesday, May 24, 2011

W00t PWN: KillZone 3

KillZone 3 reminds me a lot of Call of Duty, or possibly KillZone 2, anyway, I swear I've seen this snowy, industrial landscape before. Maybe it's that dopey scene from Inception, I dunno. Snowy, industrial landscapes are so XMen 3, amirite?

This is exactly the kind of game I don't like because M's guy just shoots the whole time and there are constantly guns going off, and then he'll get shot, and his guy will moan and stuff, and it's very noisy. It makes one regret one's excellent sound system.

I guess approximately half of these people are M's guy's co-workers, but I don't know HOW he can tell who's who, I honestly don't. It's really violent and gives me a headache. *frowny face*

When people die, they go like this: AAAAAARRRRRG! OOOOOGH! AAAARRRRGGGHhhh! Ah! Ah! OoooOOoOOOOOO! Ah, uh... uh.

It's funny, but also sad. Kind of like this.
image via

It is Completely Unbearable.

2 comments:

Steve said...

You can actually turn down the sounds of people dying separately than all of the other sounds - you should ask your husband to do that. It's one of the first things I did to spare myself, and my wife, from having to hear all of the whiny cries :)

d00dpwn1337 said...

Nice tip, I had no idea you could do that. I'll check out that option 1st thing. Actually their death cries are really annoying to me as well.