Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My DVR Queue

As the fall season progresses, our DVR queue changes rapidly.  I just deleted Revenge, which is kind of a fun idea but in actuality is kind of boring.  I also have to wonder what Madeleine Stowe has to say to herself to get through the day.

Pan Am is getting a last chance review right now, but, as you can see, I'm bored enough to blog through it.  Obviously it's trying to jump on the Mad Men bandwagon, but why didn't they borrow a few tips from Mad Men?  Political, sexy, feminist, funny, insightful - how about trying any of those?  Instead you can practically hear the director saying, OK, girls, in this scene, I want you all to run in skipping and giggling - remember, you're America's New Woman!  Also, I prefer Christina Ricci with about 20 more pounds - she's too skinny.

We apparently removed Walking Dead from our queue last season due to unremembered satisfaction.  I added it back after a fair amount of buzz over season two, but last night it all came flooding back.  If I were in a zombie apocalypse, the first thing I'd do would be to get away from all those assholes.

Whitney I rather like, and I think the New Girl is around to stay as well. 

I'm really enjoying this season's Project Runway, which probably deserves a post all of its own.  Anyway, I hope that Anya wins, and Josh gives me the creeps, big time.  As usual, I wish for nothing more than Tim Gunn to visit me and tell me everything I'm doing is perfect.

I think I'm going to give Pan Am the boot. 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Can you believe all 4 are going to fashion week? Joshua can't! I love it when they are all fake to each other and then talk trash behind. That's reliaty TV baby, and this is the only show where I can stand it.