Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm an art historian!






Promised pictures from my graduation weekend. The ceremony at Millenium Park was really nice - Elizabeth Catlett spoke - she's an artist I really admiire. The weather was gorgeous and there were some good speeches. Had a great party with friends and family in our backyard - after a week of rain, we had a gorgeous day of reprieve. Was really grateful to have everyone around - I have some of the best friends in the whole world and felt, as I frequently do around this gang and my sweet sweet husband, a sort of overwhelming sense of happiness that I have been blessed by these people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pix, K! Not only did you get P&P to come, you got proof! Of them having fun!
And, starring myself as the man who ate Winston Churchill. :)
No, they're great, and it was a great party!
Congrats again...

Anonymous said...

So cute!!
We love you, you are so cool!