Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eggs


I've become mildly obsessed with preparing eggs recently.  I like poached eggs very much and I believe I've tried all the methods of poaching - the vortex, the plastic wrap method, and even... the microwave (not recommended).  I finally bought those special silicone egg poaching cups and they seem to work best of all, although some perfecting still needs to occur.  


Then I decided to go the full nine and bought some egg cups and a soft boiled egg scissors thing - have you ever seen this marvelous contraption?  The soft boiled egg really does it for me. How have I lived my life this long without experiencing the unadulterated joy of using egg scissors and then poking my "toast soldier" and demitasse spoon into its glorious depths?  
egg scissors OMG!






No comments: