Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Courtesy Patrol

The other day we were in the grocery and I noticed that one of the employees there had an orange vest that read "Courtesy Patrol" across the back.  I imagined that his job was to walk around the store, and if someone was being a jerk, he'd go, "Hey.  Hey!  HEY!  Cut it out!"  I would like to have that vest.

Then, what do you know but I'm reading this article about online bullies?  And it mentions that Facebook has a team that is literally called the Hate and Harassment Team.  No joke.  And I was like, if I was on the Hate and Harassment Team, I would just walk around the office knocking shit off people's desks and getting up in everyone's grill.

But.  Seriously.  There is a team that works for a very large company called the HATE and HARASSMENT team.  I can't seem to get that out of my head.

I could certainly use the Courtesy Patrol at my office.

No comments: