Thursday, October 03, 2013

Jack Reacher (round)

We watched Jack Reacher a few weeks ago.  M didn't like it but I did.  What.  So I like Tom Cruise. A lot.

There's this awesome scene where this guy is trying to get him to come to this abandoned place and get ambushed and probably killed, but, instead on the phone he hangs up on them.  Then he calls them back and shouts at them and hangs up again. Then he calls them back and yells and hangs up again! (On a pay phone!) Then instead of them scaring him, he scares them and he's going to come and ambush them and kill them.

I thought that was pret-ty awesome. The next time someone phones me up and tries to mess with me, I'm going to hang up on them and then call them back and say, "On second thought, I'd like to kill you." And hang up on them again! BOOM!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't even take a T Cruise film seriously. Serious;y.