Monday, October 31, 2005

Oh, I almost forgot

So, the headline on CNN.com tonight is "Bush to Unveil Bird Flu Strategy." D'Oh! Don't they mean "Bush to Unveil Bird Flu Strategery"? Well, while I'm thrilled that the Bush Administration is finally taking some heat, I'm naturally distressed that the new Supreme Court nominee is not only likely to remove any number of women's and civil rights, but to have us all dressed like the Amish, with mandatory prayer every morning and I'm going to end up changing my name to Ofmike. Also, what's all this I'm reading about "President Bush caved to pressure from the radical fringe of the Republican Party and nominated Samuel Alito..." (MoveOn.org)? I mean, the last time I checked, Bush LED the radical fringe of the Republican Party, in a flight jacket.

No comments: