Friday, September 29, 2006

Project: Makeover!

This week's Project Runway was a lot of fun, despite the fact that Tattoo Neck did not get kicked off. Caitlin and I wore costumes, which is always a kick, I think. Caitlin did a mean Laura, and I pulled together a last-minute Michael when other plans fell through. Unfortunately, people seemed not to realize that I was Michael, and I when I pointed it out to them, someone said, "Michael Kors?" Hilarious. What do you think?




Oh, yesterday I got my hair cut and colored - I think it looks super-cute. I'll post a pic soon.

In other news, I started a book blog because now that I'm out of school I have a lot more time to read fiction, and also now that I'm out of school I need an outlet to, you know, do some critical writing. Here it is: Well Read.

2 comments:

kbmulder said...

Hey Kelly! Love your costumes. I love to get dressed up when I'm really into a show. Did I ever tell you about our Napoleon Dynamite dress-up party?

I like your book blog too and the link to Library Thing, I'm going to check that out.

Special K said...

Yeah! I loved the pics from your ND party - especially the one of you and Andy (Napoleon and the karate dude, right?) kissing!