Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Playing with fire

Dudes, that BofA stock I bought is like the smartest buy I ever made. I'm soooooo excited. I'm so excited I want to SELL SELL SELL! But, instead I have to wait like 20 years and then see if I can retire "early". I doubled down on it and guess what it's at today? 12.69! I bought that shit at $7, baby!

I know it's gauche to gloat about one's progress in the market and recreate conversations with one's mother online - this will surely end in tears with all of us living in caves with a rotten-leaf-based economy. But for now I've got that glorious feeling of excitement - that wonderful, early-nineties feel that I had before I uh, M & I lost our jobs and everything went horribly, horribly wrong...

1 comment:

dad said...

You may be playing with fire!....but just don't lite the match just yet!