Friday, September 23, 2005

Totally worth it


I, as you may know, am really into products. Hair, face, nails - I have a terribly nice collection of little bottles. I love Sephora. So what if I don't use them on a daily basis? Sometimes I do, and then I feel good. Or, as my mother might say, I *look* good. When I wear makeup. Anyway, I MUST share with you the wonderful product which is Two Faced Lip Injection, which is a lipstick that causes the blood vessels in your lips to dilate or something and then your lips get a little puffy. Which is really cool if your me and you have thin little baby lips. Or, as my mother might say: lizard lips. The only drawback is what Two Faced refers to as a "slightly intense tingle" that may last 5-10 minutes. The "tingle" feels kind of like a needle stabbing in and out of your lips, but it's totally worth it.

Dudes, have you seen this? Kanye West burst onto my radar I guess a little bit later than it did the rest of the world when I saw him declaring, "George Bush does not care about black people" (See my Sept. 7th entry) next to a frazzled Mike Meyers. I was later informed that KW is the new innovator in music. Since then some person called the Incredible KO has remixed West's Golddigger (does the rest of the album sound that good? I'm totally getting it.) into a song and video called, guess what? George Bush Don't Like Black People. It's great.

1 comment:

Lyman said...

The new album is really good. This great LA producer/musician named Jon Brion produced most of the tracks. He's worked with Fiona Apple and did the soundtrack to "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."

Pick up the record, you'll probably dig most of it. Dig "We Major", it's my favorite cut.