Friday, December 30, 2005

Home Sweet Home?

After spending Christmas in NY, M and I returned home to Kaya last night. It always feels strange flying into Chicago - I'm always like, what am I doing here? And then: oh yeah, I live here. Anyway, it was only a short trip, but it felt like ages. We saw a lot of friends, spent time with my sister and my brother-in-law, went to a few museums, a party in a music studio, had Christmas dinner with a friend and a couple of dogs (pics coming soon, perhaps) and otherwise hung out, walked around, ate great food and did some shopping. M gave me some beautiful and wonderful presents and we had a nice time laying around the hotel and shopping at the Strand (2nd fave bookstore in US). Well, hope you all have a happy New Year's Eve and a prosperous 2006.

No comments: