Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fashion Bitch Slap*

Oh. My. God. So many things were revealed on Project Runway last night. First of all, Kayne used to weight like 350 pounds. Also, Laura's pregnant. With like, her SIXTH kid. Which can only mean she is absolutely certifiably crazy. I mean, no one has that many kids these days. Also, whatshisname? Tattoo Neck? He used to be a junkie and lived on the street. I guess that's not such a huge revelation... The Mom/Sister challenge was totally awesome, although I could have done with a little less of the I-simply-don't-know-how-to-make-fashion-for-a-plus-sized-woman histrionics. So, it's auf wiedersehen, Robert - anyway, everything you've made except for that first dress has been an total snore. Anyway, for once I liked what Vincent made, although I don't think he really deserved to win. I really liked Uli's design.

These pics are from last week, when some of us dressed in the style of one of the designers. D is doing a very decent Tattoo Neck, and C looks great in a spot on imitation of Bradley's "Cher." My fave has got to be Mike's "Vincent hat."





* "Fashion bitch slap" is how Tim G. refers, on his podcast, to Tattoo Neck's design for Angela's mom.

No comments: