Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Isn't it romantic?

As much as I love walks in the rain, I don't appreciate them after a long day, in heels, with my finest leather bag and a thin silk shirt. I came home to what I can only assume is my mold-infested apartment because when I took of my wet clothes my skin got all itchy again. I've been living the high life, or rather, I should say, the sleepy life, doped up on Benadryl.

I don't know how this happened, but I've gotten a little addicted to MySpace lately. So much that a friend came over the other day, and all we did was muck about on it. I looked up people who went to my high school, which was a kind of depressing but also hilarious, because a large majority of the headlines had to do with Nascar or Jesus. One girl wrote, "Celebrities walk on red carpet because they're famous, I walk on toilet paper cuz I'm the shit!!!" Did find a good friend from the old theater days, so that was nice. I thought it would be amusing if I tried to get a lot of famous people to be on my friend space. Notable additions today include Barack Obama and George Clinton. This can't go on.

2 comments:

Lyman said...

MySpace=CrackSpace

Anonymous said...

It's draw is undeniable.
We are also realizing how addictive TV is. naomi doesn't have many channels (of course, because 6 ft. bronzed outdoorsy goddesses have no need for TV)so we have been forced to entertain ourselves by (gasp!) going outside.
I suspect some bingeing will occur upon our return...
in the meantime...
MYSPACE!--Cait