Sunday, May 23, 2010

More theatre! Food! and a New Movie!

Another fine Friday night at the theatre - this week to see Stage Door at Theatre Building Chicago. It was written in 1936 by Edna Ferber and George S. Kaufman and is surprisingly current! A real theatre-lover's kind of play about art and integrity and truth, etc.

Sat. night, Husband and I had a fine and much-anticipated date at Frontera Grill where all gastronomical desires were met. No Rick Bayless sightings.

I made another mini-movie culled from an Actual Conversation! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lyman said...

is Frontera Grill downtown by the hotel I stayed at last time I was in Chicago? I think I went there

Indiana Fan said...

Interesting- would love to talk to you more about the play (I won't have time to see it, but we can catch up tonight)

Caitlin said...

That movie just rocked my world. I'm still laughing about it!

ma said...

I always loved diagraming sentences in English class.

KHM said...

On a day when I could really use a laugh or two, this was it.

I wish I had a computer program that could tell me the object of Lyman's comment...which appears to be something less than two sentences, so is it a paragraph?