Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy July! K's Birthmonth

Yea! It's my birthmonth! I'm going to celebrate the whole month long. Why not? Guess what? M. and I got Dance Dance Revolution and something called Sing Star, which has lead to a odd little turn of events in which *I* try to convince *M* to play Playstation games with me. They're both SUPER fun!!!

I painted the downstairs bath last Friday and it looks SO good. I'll post some pics soon. Other good news is that my back hardly hurts right now. Just a little bit in the morning. My chiropractor has ominously (gleefully?) warned me that it's very likely I'll be reinjured, but for now, I like to think: I'm CURED!

2 comments:

KHM said...

Glad about your back! Wish mine were better!

kbmulder said...

Yay! I'm glad your back is doing better. DDR will help for sure. Did you know that Andy and I have it too! So much fun, but really hard at first. I will play with you when I come up!

Happy birthmonth to you!!