Friday, February 09, 2007

I think I'm getting sick

Ugh, I think I'm getting sick. Why oh why do I have to spend every winter with a cold? I wonder if that crazy acupuncturist was right and I eat too much dairy. But I'll never turn my back on cheese. NEVER!

This afternoon I watched The Architect with Anthony LaPaglia, Isabella Rossellini, Hayden Panettiere (AKA: "The" Cheerleader). See? It's all coming together - did you see Rossellini on 30 Rock (my new fave show)? She's hysterical. That show is high-larious, why did I avoid it for so long? Last night they mentioned Otto Dix... and just a week ago I was saying television's a cultural wasteland. I've had a crush on LaPaglia since back in the DAY. I'm talking Betsy's Wedding. "Meatballs don't go between bread... it's undignified." Come ON! That's like one of the funniest lines of all time. ANYwho, The Architect was pretty good - takes place in Chicago and peripherally has to do public housing. It was good, I'd recommend it.

No comments: