Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I used to live in California, you know.

I suppose all over Chicago this morning, people were looking out their windows and shouting the same thing as me: Holy Shhhhhhhit! Beyond snow - more like sludge pouring down from the heavens. Thick, rainy, cold sludge, the size of marbles. Stuck to my clothes, soaked my pants, blew my hat off. I used to live in California, you know. Ah, I had it made. I used to walk outside in the middle of April, and there was no snow. Sure, it was 60 degrees in July in San Francisco, but we LIKED it!

3 comments:

kbmulder said...

Ewww! Sounds yucky. We had some of that hail last night. I am ready for sunny 70's again!!

Hey, just had a DC friend move to SF. He works at the symphony there. What a life!

Caitlin said...

Ugh. What a life we live. My feet were wet all day on Wednesday. Who's idea of a bad joke is this weather?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.