Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Strange Little Girl

I'm excited about Tori Amos's new album, which is "dropping" on May 1. There's a single on her myspace: Big Wheel, and it's hot. There's also a "message" from Amos, which encourages fans to look for the blogs by her various alter-egos who sing on the new album. It seems fairly clear that she is completely insane. I'll avoid spoilers and let you "hunt" for the "posse" blogs yourself, if you're so inclined.

In other music news, strike me down if I didn't watch an entire American Idol tonight - I'm a fan of one Miss Doolittle. I think I'm going to go back to my old method of youtubing her, rather than suffer through the injustices of the others. I recently found out about this Vote for the Worst business. I can't decide if that's hilarious or what. I mean, what if something happens to Doolittle?

No comments: